Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone SloSpokeJim here from cent. FL checking in. Retired 69 yr old male riding about 6500 mile per yr all around this great state. Love the sunshine, although this weekend we could get some snow flakes (what do they look like):D:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Great to have you here! Impressive mileage. Post some pics of your ride in the cycle registry. We like seeing pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Heard it's freezing there now.
Dean, thanks for the welcome. It is 36*F at 10:43 am and going to get a little higher. It was in the mid to high 20s last night. Our record low here in Orlando was 19*F set a few years ago.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome to the forum....sorry to hear about those cold Florida temps. Congrats with the great mileage....very impressive.

·
30 Posts
Greetings from Bradenton!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum....sorry to hear about those cold Florida temps. Congrats with the great mileage....very impressive.
Thanks for the welcome. This looks like a very good forum. I am eagar to read what others have to say. It is now 51*F, I think I just might try to ride today.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Dean, thanks for the welcome. It is 36*F at 10:43 am and going to get a little higher. It was in the mid to high 20s last night. Our record low here in Orlando was 19*F set a few years ago.
Get lots of bursting pipes? Here in Austin it also doesn't freeze often. Got down to 10 a few nights ago and busted pipes everywhere the next day.

·
Florida Cyclist
234 Posts
Jim... do you ride off road or only road...??? Would love to guide you around the Santos trails sometime

or...

if you want a nice ride in the horse farms of Ocala we would love to have you join my wife & I on as we ride our tandem on the road.

send me a PM is you are interested

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jim... do you ride off road or only road...??? Would love to guide you around the Santos trails sometime

or...

if you want a nice ride in the horse farms of Ocala we would love to have you join my wife & I on as we ride our tandem on the road.

send me a PM is you are interested

Mike
Just sent you a PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts