Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought the new hybrid and I have been logging 12 miles a day after work. I have about an hour and a half before it gets dark and I ride the new trial that just opened by my house. Riding on loose gravel is a pain a lot different than riding a road bike. Its been fairly nice here in Pennsylvania unseasonably warm anybody else taking advantage?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Off work tomorrow and definitely taking advantage of an exceptionally warm December day for an afternoon of riding. Forecast is for 67 degrees. Next Wednesday is one of my favorite December days. Being the shortest day of the year it means we've turned the corner and headed for longer days.

·
Two skinny J's
21,452 Posts
Ksr5..slow or in my case no milez. I'm gonna see if I can manage to get a ride in this weekend.

·
Back in the Saddle
106 Posts
Indy has been below avg temps and windy for most of the last month. I've ridden outside twice in 3 weeks I think, outside of a trip to the store or post office. Hoping for a long ride again this weekend, but have otherwise been stuck on the trainer.

& Poolie - I'm with you on Wednesday being a good day. Turning that corner towards longer days is a good one!

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Well it has bin nice here in the Swamps of Jersey and I have bin getting in some miles in this nice weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts