Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
173 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are bunch of grand people, all walks of life one thing in common,
love of cycling in all forms,hobby to pro.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
You are welcome at your own risk. We had one chick here named SprocketGirl and we threw her into a volcano as a sacrifice to the Administration Gawds.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I miss SG. Wonder if we'll ever hear from her again?

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
I miss SG. Wonder if we'll ever hear from her again?
Welcome Noob, hopefully you can teach us something, anything would be good, we're easy.

As for SprocketGirl, I think she must have staked out her spot in the Pyrenees right next to a trout stream. I think she's planning on running down Bottle Boy in her underwear to try and beat the stuffing out of him. Look for her on Versus in about a week or two. I'm sure Phil Ligget will have a ball with that one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I can count to 21 if I take my shoes off..........................:D

·
Two skinny J's
21,433 Posts
She was the uhh, erm... half naked lady with photos of her with a huge
visible, right?

What a an odd girl.

Anyway... Welcome!
lol, I thought that was the other girl (and for the life of me can't remember her name) that Hack banned with the ridiculous hybrid she was forever trying to make into a road bike. I thought SG had some very tasteful photos :)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
lol, I thought that was the other girl (and for the life of me can't remember her name) that Hack banned with the ridiculous hybrid she was forever trying to make into a road bike. I thought SG had some very tasteful photos :)
"She" came back three or four times, but I don't think the girl in the photos was the person doing the posting. And all those images have been archived, in case you're wondering.

SprocketGirl has gone back to France. A package I sent to her was returned. My heart is broken. Her photos are lovely, and she even posted one just for me.

·
tall old member
1,322 Posts
"She" came back three or four times, but I don't think the girl in the photos was the person doing the posting. And all those images have been archived, in case you're wondering.

SprocketGirl has gone back to France. A package I sent to her was returned. My heart is broken. Her photos are lovely, and she even posted one just for me.
Doesn't France have internet?

·
Two skinny J's
21,433 Posts

Hmmm, I thought she was just going to her grandparents for the summer or something like that and would be back. Not sounding that way from what you are saying. She sure did add a spark to this place!

That other "person" had to be the strangest individual I had e-seen. She was like a weed that, dare I say it, you could not get rid of.

·
Two skinny J's
21,433 Posts
Welcome Noob, hopefully you can teach us something, anything would be good, we're easy.

As for SprocketGirl, I think she must have staked out her spot in the Pyrenees right next to a trout stream. I think she's planning on running down Bottle Boy in her underwear to try and beat the stuffing out of him. Look for her on Versus in about a week or two. I'm sure Phil Ligget will have a ball with that one.
That's not fair to make laugh like that this early while I'm still waking up and sip'n coffee! I missed this yesterday.

Glad I have the DVR set set so I can see it over and over should it happen :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts