Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few days and my riding partner decides to get a couple of new tats :D
Crashed on a shop ride and got swacked by a couple other guys and included 1 dislocated shoulder other than him. Crashed his 2011 6.5 Madone oocchhhh

He text me and said it was his fault to boot, what a bummer. He's a good strong fast rider, he'll heal quickly...hopefully his ego too :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Bad case of road rash, but my ego used to get bruised all the time. (especially when it came to pretty girls.) Take heart. Bruised egos teach good lessons. Road rash stinks, but its a lot better than some alternatives.

Take the healing time to learn what the crash can teach, and they can all teach something. Then let it go. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes hurt, but in the end we usually are better as a result. I try to remember that every time a car pulls out in front of me. I've probably pulled out in front of a few cars as well. That's called sharing the road and looking out for each other. Sometimes the hardest person to forgive is yourself.

The bike can be replaced. The road rash will heal. Yet the lessons learned will remain, and just might prevent an even more serious accident in the future.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,536 Posts
wow, those are sh*tty tats. He should get his money back. LOL!

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That will be uncomfortable for a wile, hows the bike??
I haven't seen it yet but he tells me it just got some good superficial scratches and no major damage.

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, those are sh*tty tats. He should get his money back. LOL!
Me too! I'd at least want a full chain ring tat instead of just a few teeth on my shoulder ! He was robbed :D

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's only a flesh wound.
True Dat! He went to the hospital to get the shoulder sutured and they told him he needed it, there was just not enough skin left to do anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts