Two Spoke Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,686 Posts

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,538 Posts
I have a titanium one built into my rear rack. The only problem is you have to remove a pannier if you need to use it while touring.
It's a little hard to see, Chip's trailer includes a bottle opener of its own: pull the flag from the mount and it's 2 pieces are shaped to create a moderately functional bottle opener.
Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Also visible below as the notch on the bottom right.
Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
It's a little hard to see, Chip's trailer includes a bottle opener of its own: pull the flag from the mount and it's 2 pieces are shaped to create a moderately functional bottle opener. View attachment 53802

Also visible below as the notch on the bottom right. View attachment 53803
The Coho is such a nice cargo trailer. Well made and functions great.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,538 Posts
The Coho is such a nice cargo trailer. Well made and functions great.
I agree! I love mine, and canine companion Chip sure loves getting to go adventuring with me. I also have a BOB Yak and love it, but as good as it is, it's not on the same level as the Burley. The latter is quieter, smoother, and set up to haul more 'out of the box'. It's vastly easier to mount and dismount as well. Also, I can now say that when I had a problem, the company stands behind their product: they recently replaced my whole towing yoke under warranty. That was the first real problem I've had, and I'm in my 3rd year of ownership. Mileage is somewhere between 3-5k.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts