Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
How do you like them? I'm guessing you must spend a lot time using the aero bars? Like the Trek :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aero bars are off the bike right now. I want a tri bike kinda...I've since got the Trek set up that I can get pretty aero without them.

The spinergy were purchased because I found a mint set for less than the cost of cheap Alex200! They haven't blown up either and I'm not a light rider. I inspect them before every ride. They aren't particularly light, but are strong. I also bought them because they are still the best looking wheel ever made, and I've wanted a set since I was riding mountain bikes back when I couldn't afford them.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
I always wanted carbon wheels but figured I needed to be able to ride at least as good as the wheels so I guess I'll prolly never own any :D Anyway my first thought was I always thought about ZIPPS knowing in all reality I could never afford them, or HED or something else cool! I have watched and the prices have come way down to the point you can own a set for a grand or so bearing in mind you ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Best aero wheelsets and disc wheels

I ride with someone who has these and for the money they seem pretty decent. He says they flex uphill tho

Boyd Cycling

1 - 4 of 4 Posts