Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen these? I bought a pair from ebay that says it is their top of the line carbon soled road shoe. They are a Spanish company that makes helmets that are fairly popular in the EU. The shoes look great to me and brand new for $100....so I guess I'll see how they are when they arrive....just curious if anyone here has seen them.

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Post after you get them, I'm very interested to see them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the shoes today. The materials are quality. Carbon soles seem really solid. The attachment mechanism is good...the ratchet adjustment works as intended. Shoes a light and look great. I threw new speedplay cleats on them and should be ready to roll. I will post some pics when I can.

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
They look pretty nice! Was there something in particular that made you want those shoes?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wanted white and black carbon soled shoes with the ratchet adjustment and ran across these in a search. I really liked the look for some reason and for the price decided to take a chance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes I would be interested in hearing how they
feel on a long ride. I have anvils pair of Sidi's
now but have been thinking of new shoes soon and the new Sidi's are a bit on the gaudy side
and of course way expensive.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My first long ride in them will be Sat. Shooting for 60. Maybe a lofty goal for various reasons but I'll post a quick review nonetheless.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so I got a short ride in this morning. The shoes were really solid and I sort of felt like I was delivering more power to the pedal than with my cheaper shoes (that actually cost me more). That may just be mental though. Very happy with them. One thing I noticed though is that I had to shift my speedplay cleats further towards the inside of my feet than I usually do to keep the shoe from touching the pedal arm.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I ended up only doing 40 today and they felt great. Pretty breathable, stiff and light enough for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts