·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Sign me Up!!

Don't think I could hold a wheel on a group he plans to ride with.

·
Two skinny J's
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No excuses!
tom danielsonVerified account ‏@tomdanielson 10h10 hours ago
The goal will be working on some climbing drills and techniques. Everyone will go own pace and meet at top.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,616 Posts
Wait, it is just climbing?

I will drop the fella as he probably is no longer doping :p haha kidding but I did not get what it was about.
Might actually go do that.

I won't be the fastest but will outclimb more than one person and won't be last so it would be fine. I thought it was gonna be a standard ride holding 20+ mph for miles on end and that would be just me dropped and riding alone. But on a climb up the Peaks the fastest will be around 12 mph and I can do just over 9 if push it and most will be around 6-7. Not being arrogant but the average cyclist does not climb well. Even some pros are not gonna be able to do those areas over 10mph.

I would like to see what they suggest about how to climb and learn what I do wrong as well. Sounds actually fun. Good thing is also less likely to have a mass pile up with it being about climbing.

·
Administrator
9,948 Posts
I sure could have used some good climbing techniques and coaching on today's ride. Most I've climbed since I've been riding; 2,645 ft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts