Two skinny J's
21,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prolly not today, tomorrow or ever in my current skill set :D

Login • Instagram

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,766 Posts
This is rare for me to say but that’s an absolute no go. That first roller I was like maybe not. Then the off camber huck to flat to turn super steep I was like nope never not even interested in watching someone else die there.
That is way beyond anyone I’ve ever ridden withs skills.

·
Two skinny J's
21,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is rare for me to say but that’s an absolute no go. That first roller I was like maybe not. Then the off camber huck to flat to turn super steep I was like nope never not even interested in watching someone else die there.
That is way beyond anyone I’ve ever ridden withs skills.
I had to watch it twice, no make that 3 times before I could take it all in and really get what was really being done there, amazing to me!

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,766 Posts
I had to watch it twice, no make that 3 times before I could take it all in and really get what was really being done there, amazing to me!
Absolutely and thanks for sharing it. Super unreal skills on a really intense trail.

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,007 Posts
I agree with Mrs. SprocketGirl ..... amazing what people are willing to risk, and I understand that some people have so much skill that they can do that stuff with at least half a chance of surviving ..... but nah. The slightest thing going wrong, mechanical or terrain, even if the rider does everything right, could lead to paralysis or worse. I have had enough near-death experiences already.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,194 Posts
first drop yeah, ok.......second drop air spot, thinkin not, landing spot sketchy......rest after that looked like usual fare on good singletrack. I have nothing to prove, nothing to "win" and no one to impress so death defying dehabilitating permanent injury stuff may not always be beyond skillset but always beyond desire at this point. That kind of risk is beyond my shenanigans and what is in my fun range at this point in my life (refer to my signature below)

but I do love watching other people do it.....like red bull rampage....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts