Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my gmail theme set to a mountain theme. Today it surprised me with a beautiful pic of The Stelvio! I would love to ride this road someday. Each year in August they completely shut it down to cars and open it only for cyclists. Though it doesn't look like traffic would be much of an issue anyway with all those switchbacks. The pros raced this in this year's Giro.

stelvio.jpg

Attachments

·
Seasider
451 Posts
I have my gmail theme set to a mountain theme. Today it surprised me with a beautiful pic of The Stelvio! I would love to ride this road someday. Each year in August they completely shut it down to cars and open it only for cyclists. Though it doesn't look like traffic would be much of an issue anyway with all those switchbacks. The pros raced this in this year's Giro.

View attachment 7175
Wow, that looks fantastic.....now which would I prefer, the ascent or the descent???:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts

View attachment 7175
I use the same theme for GMail and love it when that pics rolls around. What an awesome view. Would love to (try) and ride it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts