Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's to funny Xela cuz that was EXACTLY what I was thinking!

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
Strava has taken over our club rides to the point I have been avoiding them due to the aggression and risk taking.

I did, however after looking at the picture mumble "Polo!" afterwards.

One guy had a total meltdown because we "regrouped" too long and the other strava freds had already taken off.

I swear. . .

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strava has taken over our club rides to the point I have been avoiding them due to the aggression and risk taking.

One guy had a total meltdown because we "regrouped" too long and the other strava freds had already taken off.

I swear. . .
They have lost their way....when it's no longer fun :) I think everybody wants to ride hard and fast on a group ride but that's just stoooopid!

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,136 Posts

I swear. . .
Wow. Slaves to their numbers. Sad.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Holy crap! I'm a non-user, an outcast of the cycling circle. :D

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I use it as a tool, not as a way of life. Bah I dont care if you are using Strava it is not a reason to get special treatment on the road. Thats like saying im late to work in rush hour, yeah we all are.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Wow. Slaves to their numbers. Sad.

yea, I have to admit getting a bit of a rush out of a competitive carrot being dangled in front of me ie KOM's.:eek:

I will not succumb to the idea that every ride has to be like that or to the point that it takes the fun out of riding for others either.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Hazy said:
yea, I have to admit getting a bit of a rush out of a competitive carrot being dangled in front of me ie KOM's.:eek:

I will not succumb to the idea that every ride has to be like that or to the point that it takes the fun out of riding for others either.
Can't say I have not chased a KOM, but not at the expense of others.

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Children, now I want both you to go to your rooms and think about this situation and and then come out and let me know who was right:D

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I dont wanna go to my room. (Much screaming as I run to my room)

·
Two skinny J's
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 38 Posts