Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me point out that I'm not here to sell anyone anything. I work for a site that assists companies in the bicycle industry with their market research. So this is not a sale pitch. But a little feedback would be nice.

While at Interbike this year, I spoke with Jay from Streetwrapz. They make what I think is a pretty unique product. Not only can it dress up your bike, but if your paint's jacked and uglier than sin, it's going to cover that up for you. Of course, it will also protect your frame from getting to that ugly state in the first place.

So what do you think? It's not for everyone, but don't hold back, we'd like some honest opinions. Questions are welcome too.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Very cool concept! I like it. I might like to get some to put on the MTB for this Saturday's Halloween ride.

Looks like all the pictures you show and on the website are fairly skinny steel tubing street/city bikes. Will these also fit on larger tubed frames? I know the larger tubed AL frames don't necessarily need the protection, but it's a cool concept for customizing your ride.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
The sections for the main triangle are 4.65" wide. You'd have to measure your tubing to see if that would fit.
So that means it would fit up to a 1.5" diameter tube. I'll have to measure mine and see if it fits. It'll be close. The mountain bike could use a little pimpin, especially if I want to do this Halloween ride up right.

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Very cool concept! I like it. I might like to get some to put on the MTB for this Saturday's Halloween ride.

Looks like all the pictures you show and on the website are fairly skinny steel tubing street/city bikes. Will these also fit on larger tubed frames? I know the larger tubed AL frames don't necessarily need the protection, but it's a cool concept for customizing your ride.
I read somewhere that they were going to be offering custom designs - you can upload your own graphics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts