Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Biking With a Mission
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going on rides before work in the morning... so my bike is sitting next to my desk all day long :love:

I've been finding myself just staring at it and it's hard to get my work done.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Mine sits just outside my office in a shop area. But I can see her through my window. She's a little down this morning, because we didn't do our pre-work ride. I think she's forgotten we're going with the shop after work.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I have to run outside when I take mine to work to check on it every couple of hours. I used to take it for spins around the garage last place I worked.

·
~Lady of the Islands~
6 Posts
I work at a Furniture Store, and there's a warehouse. YAY! I keep my bike in there, so it's not outside, at the mercy of the elements ('cause we have a lot of elements in The Bahamas... LOL), or in my office teeeasing me allllll daaayyy looong.

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Since I have been working away from home alot this year I decided that if I was going to ride I would have to take my bike with me. I reorganized my work van and cleared a spot out at the passenger's side rear and strap it to the inside wall of the van so it stays upright. all other stuff is strapped or stowed so it can't fall out when I am driving like a maniac and damage my bike. Every time I look in the rear view mirror I see my bars and seat and wish I was riding. I have even been overcome with the desire after seeing a neat looking place to ride and will stop and go for a ride. Some are short some are longer. Some are in a pair of shorts and t-shirt, some I am wearing my bib overalls I work in and a pair of tennis shoes. But the worst time is when I am working and can't get away and go out for a part or tool and see my bike sitting there, aimed at the back door begging to jump out and go for a ride. Yep that sucks.

On another note. my weight is down from 353 to 330. It is so worth it to have my bike with me.

·
Rat Biker
432 Posts
Since I have been working away from home alot this year I decided that if I was going to ride I would have to take my bike with me. I reorganized my work van and cleared a spot out at the passenger's side rear and strap it to the inside wall of the van so it stays upright. all other stuff is strapped or stowed so it can't fall out when I am driving like a maniac and damage my bike. Every time I look in the rear view mirror I see my bars and seat and wish I was riding. I have even been overcome with the desire after seeing a neat looking place to ride and will stop and go for a ride. Some are short some are longer. Some are in a pair of shorts and t-shirt, some I am wearing my bib overalls I work in and a pair of tennis shoes. But the worst time is when I am working and can't get away and go out for a part or tool and see my bike sitting there, aimed at the back door begging to jump out and go for a ride. Yep that sucks.

On another note. my weight is down from 353 to 330. It is so worth it to have my bike with me.
Congrats Bro I know that feeling well myself thus the big reason I have stuck with riding plus I just plain love it :D

Yeah my bike teases me when ever I'm out in the yard and have to work always calling me to ride though some days I just can't get away. Hmmm toying with going out now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts