Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Just got a bike to better haul myself to and from class. It's rather warm down here, but you don't notice it until you get off the bike and are sweating buckets in class. Yuck.

Juju

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Well you need to quit drinking fluids. The fluid intake is in direct proportion to the sweating if you don't drink anything you can't sweat. Problem solved.

Second option cycle to school naked arrive early and rest letting the nice air dry you then get dressed and go on to class.

See what you have learned from being here. You can't get this kind of knowledge anywhere else. Hope you like it here and if you have any problems feel free to ask we can solve the deficit, the healthcare problem, and the meaning of life.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love Sandals. I'm movin to Florida! Just kidding I dislike Florida. All that sun and fun in it. Despicable. But still Welcome!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey

Just got a bike to better haul myself to and from class. It's rather warm down here, but you don't notice it until you get off the bike and are sweating buckets in class. Yuck.

Juju
I used to ride my bike to class, was a VERY LONG time ago, your post brought back some really good memories, and a big smile.:D Ya I too used to sweat in class, UOP in Stockton and USC in So Cal, was great, the "good ole days".

DrB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts