Super Bowl XLV

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rola643, Jan 24, 2011.

1. rola643

rola643 Two skinny Js Staff Member Admin Staff Mod Team Tavern Member

All I can say is I am disappointed in the playoffs this year. I thought for sure the Jets could pull out one more big win and I wouldn't have to hear anymore Black and Gold crap("I'm BLACK and GOLD until I'm dead and cold") Steeler fans are about as obnoxious as they come around here (no offense to my Pa brothers and sisters :)) Just about can't stand to hear one more "Big Ben" story....

I do like the fact that Mike Tomlin is another product of Hampton Roads that has made it to the professional ranks and played his collegiate football here at William and Mary in Williamsburg, Va.

I think Da Bears went to the wrong game cuz they didn't show up to the game they were supposed to play. I had hoped the Da Bears could do something but they just didn't come to win.

Aaron Rodgers is my new hero and needs to play the game of his life! The Packers need a Super Bowl win with him at the reigns.

I won a fantasy football league this year and would have killed to have Rodgers as my QB. I think he was a top point getter in F.F. I didn't do bad with Peyton Manning at the helm either.

Anyway, anybody got a big Super Bowl party planned or going to one ? If it's warm enough I would like to get a nice Super Bowl ride in that day!

2. barbieB

barbieB New Member

Super Bowl advertisements and flubs of 2011

The Super Bowl always has huge viewership. :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011

3. barbieB

barbieB New Member

Super Bowl advertisements and flubs of 2011

The Super Bowl always has huge viewership. The 2011 Super Bowl claimed over 47 percent of viewers. I found this here: Super Bowl Roundup Top commercials, anthem flub, halftime show. The Super Bowl advertisements of 2011 were only some of the big news, regardless how controversial. The blunders of the 2011 Super Bowl were auditory. The National Anthem got a repeated line, and the Black Eyed Peas halftime show sounded a bit lifeless. :)