Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your e-bike can be parked almost anywhere, but you want to make sure you park it securely and make sure it's good.

Buy a good lock. Be sure to choose a high-quality lock that will make it difficult for would-be thieves to snip. Lock your e-bike to a stationary object. If you can, lock the wheels and any quick-release parts with cable locks.

Pay attention to where your e-bike is parked. Like any other bike, even with the right safety measures, it still has the potential to be a target. Even parking at night. Because late-night malicious damage is even worse. It is best to park your e-bike in a well-lit area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Especially battery care is the most important thing. It is best to recharge the battery as soon as possible after it has gone flat. We recommend charging your electric bike after each ride so that it is always ready for your next adventure. Before charging, turn off the battery.

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,208 Posts
You guys buy me an e-bike and I will maintain it excellently. :D

A couple rode matching e-bikes on the last group ride I did, and another guy had an e-assist Cervelo with a motor in the rear hub (I think.) Amazing tech. I'd give my eyeteeth for that Cervelo .... if I had any teeth left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts