Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bin rideing the Cannondale Quick 6 a little at a time did 8 miles sat. 10 miles sun. and 10 miles today these are after riding the Explorer 2 bik 10 miles only today I rode the Quick 6 first and then the Explorer but I only got 3 miles when I got a large cut in the tire, so I walked it home fixed the flat and rode it 7 more miles. You think it got jealous and made me walk :rolleyes: One thing I have to change on the Quick 6 is that san marco saddle to hard for me I nead some GEL, and maybe a stem extention, but my bad arm seams to be taking the weight so may be not

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Looks like you need to get a repair kit to carry with you. Would have saved you the long walk home. Since you have 2 bikes you ride you might want to put the kit in a pack or something else easy to grab and carry along regardless of what you ride.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had Every thing I neaded to fix the flat on the Explorer I just thaught it would be easer home. The quick 6 has nothing and I would like to keep it that way but after a fue long walks I might change my mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts