taking the hybrid out for some spins

Discussion in 'General Bike Discussion' started by wild, Sep 7, 2009.

1. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

I have bin rideing the Cannondale Quick 6 a little at a time did 8 miles sat. 10 miles sun. and 10 miles today these are after riding the Explorer 2 bik 10 miles only today I rode the Quick 6 first and then the Explorer but I only got 3 miles when I got a large cut in the tire, so I walked it home fixed the flat and rode it 7 more miles. You think it got jealous and made me walk :rolleyes: One thing I have to change on the Quick 6 is that san marco saddle to hard for me I nead some GEL, and maybe a stem extention, but my bad arm seams to be taking the weight so may be not

2. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Younger than Hack Tavern Member

Looks like you need to get a repair kit to carry with you. Would have saved you the long walk home. Since you have 2 bikes you ride you might want to put the kit in a pack or something else easy to grab and carry along regardless of what you ride.

3. wild

wild Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man

I had Every thing I neaded to fix the flat on the Explorer I just thaught it would be easer home. The quick 6 has nothing and I would like to keep it that way but after a fue long walks I might change my mind.