Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
After ten years of handling auto claims, I can assure you that it's incredibly unsafe to ride/drive in "nowhere", because as soon as you come out of nowhere, some jackass hits you.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I don't understand how you pass one cyclist within a foot but then the other came out of no where? What a horrible lie. What do the British do in this case?

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's sad that some live by the "ignorance is bliss" attitude:(

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the UK we are disgusted with the meagre sentences handed out by the Judiciary in these cases. The Teenager was warned that she faced a sentence of 'up to five years in prison'. If past cases are an indication of sentence, she will probably get a suspended sentence which means 'ziltch'!! She may have to pay a fine and get 3-6 points on her licence. What a sad state of affairs when our Judges are so lenient in these sort of cases.

If you want to get an idea of the strong feeling in the UK I suggest you view the Blog with the full report of the case.

·
SMILEY CAR
191 Posts
I don't understand how you pass one cyclist within a foot but then the other came out of no where? What a horrible lie. What do the British do in this case?
this. a hundred times this.

it seems that people really need to keep an eye on more than "I need to get there fast"

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
The problem with speed in cars is the consequences are limited. It's the people on the outside you have to worry about. It bothers me that the British just let them off. That sucks.

·
Spin Spin Spin
3,902 Posts
It's sad that some live by the "ignorance is bliss" attitude:(
It's much sadder that Darwinism doesn't cull out the ignorance is bliss crowd making them the victims of their own ignorance. :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts