Tent & Air Mattress Recommendations

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MaggieMae, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MaggieMae

MaggieMae Guest

I am looking for 2 recommendations....It's time for a new tent and a new air mattress for this summer. I need to get one before our big family camping trip. I've looked around at a few different brands of each but I would like to hear about some personal experience with a brand you really liked. I of course need something well priced, but also something rich in quality. I would like a large 3 room tent.
    Thank you for your help.

2. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

I love my queen size Aerobed. I've been using it for camping for several years now. The only caveat is that you need a 110v source to work the built in inflator/deflator. I use one of these:
    [​IMG]
    It's works as an invertor (boosts 12v to 110v) jump starter, light, compressor, and inflator. I got it at Sears for around $100.

Dunno much about 3 room tents. I've never owned one that big.

3. TxCyclist

TxCyclist Administrator Staff Member Admin Staff

We have a Eddie Bauer air mattress that was given to us as a gift. Very nice! No complaints and it's self inflating with a battery motor.

4. nintendofreek

nintendofreek Guest

That sounds nice, although I'm sure it was verrry expensive! :eek:

5. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

we have a smaller Coleman one right now I believe, and it seems to do well. It doesn't really lose any air, or at least not very fast, and it's quick to fill with its own pump, also battery powered.

we don't have a tent, so I can't comment on those.