Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing a tune up and clean up on my road bike and happened to notice my co2 inflator was not in the saddle bag. I had left it in my MTB saddle bag. I had been out on a couple road rides and would have been in trouble and pretty pissed at myself had I gotten a flat.

I hate to buy another but for safety sake think I will bite the bullet.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Whys it always gota be??? Paid 3 bux more but ordered it from Amazon and a box o2 12 cartridges. Those should last a lifetime OR I could sell them on the side of the road :D

Attachments

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I have got to hating them CO2 cartrages, there are so many left at the edg of the road around here.:mad:

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have got to hating them CO2 cartrages, there are so many left at the edg of the road around here.:mad:
I NEVER see them here. I'm a FIRM believer of "Pack it in, pack it out". I can understand tho wild. Anybody that does that has no conscious and are the same ones throwing McDonald's wrappers out the window!

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Whys it always gota be??? Paid 3 bux more but ordered it from Amazon and a box o2 12 cartridges. Those should last a lifetime OR I could sell them on the side of the road :D
Wait. You pay for your gear? My wife would kill me if I did that. With as much stuff as we get to review, it's hard to justify any shopping.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know, sad right? Paying for stuff :D Headed to Williamsburg to pick up a new Podium Chill for the summer!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I carry CO2 in my road bike saddle bag, so I can be quick about it if I have a flat tire on a group ride. On my MTB I carry a small Topeak frame pump, since I usually ride MTB alone or with my son -- so not in as big a hurry to change. At home I just use the floor pump.

Speaking of CO2 -- any idea how long a CO2 canister lasts? I've been lucky in the last year, so mine are getting old.

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It came in today and I couldn't be more pleased! Small, light, very cool !! I can tell you without a doubt witch one will stay with the road bike and witch one will stay with the MTB. Also got 12 spare cartridges to go with it...just cuz I got such a good deal on them not cuz I'm hoping to get to use them :D

Attachments

·
Two skinny J's
21,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup works on both!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts