Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's just admit it, there are few "foods" more versatile than bacon. While its nutritional value is highly questionable, its inclusion generally contributes to gustatory delights. In layman's terms, everything's better with bacon.

Tonight, I am preparing grilled burgers, along with "drunken cop", which is bacon that has been marinated in beer overnight. It's not for everyone, but it certainly kicks up a burger one or two notches.

Past experiments have included asparagus spears and mango slices wrapped in bacon and grilled. Next on my list is pear. Grilling is key, as it burns away a lot of the fat. But it also requires a bit of skill to keep from starting epic grease fires.

What have you got to share?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I saw a bumper sticker that said if we weren't meant to eat pigs they wouldn't be made from bacon.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,613 Posts
this is a good idea! this entire summer i am devoting to trout fishing via cycling and a fly-rod. so, i will let you know which ones and how it works best.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Stop it! You guys are making me soooooo hungry. :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I think Epic Grease Fires would make a great name for a rock band. Certainly the title of an album by a country or Southern rock band.

·
717 Posts
best use of bacon..

Attachments

·
Rat Biker
432 Posts
MMMMMMM BACON :D everything is better with or cooked in bacon grease.

Hack my Grama used to cover the turkey for Thanksgiving in bacon me and my Grandpa used to fight over it LOL :D

·
Rat Biker
432 Posts
Ah Damn you Hack :D now I'm hungry LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts