The biker and god

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bikerboy, Jul 31, 2009.

1. bikerboy

bikerboy Guest

A biker was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over any time I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

2. Tarukai

Tarukai SMILEY CAR

Hahaha!

So true XD Most of us would probably go for that.

3. tajcrews

tajcrews New Member

Pretty good one! :D

4. dixie

dixie Guest

Gave me a good laugh after this long week of work! Thanks, bikerboy!

5. Gomez

Gomez Member

Nice one, keep them coming.

6. Sammie

Sammie Guest

Hahahaha :D
    Thanks for the laugh, bikerboy!

7. CTD50

CTD50 DX's Biggest Member

Not quite bike-related, but....

Little Johnny has a chronic problem; he's always chewing his fingernails, obsessively so. His parents have had him to doctors, behavioral therapists, the works...no good. They even tried an old midwife's suggestion to wedge ear wax under his nails for aversion, but Johnny just kept chewing.

One day, Johnny was at the bus stop with his mom. As they got on the bus, he's still chewing away, making his mom shake her head in near-defeat. At the next stop, however, another passenger gets on -- a lady who's VERY pregnant, about 8-1/2 months along, moving very slowly with her enormous belly.

The light bulb goes off.

Mom leans down to Johnny and whispers, "If you don't stop chewing your nails, your belly will get as big as that lady over there."

Wide-eyed, Johnny double-takes back and forth between Mom and the pregnant lady. Then, after a moment, he hops off the seat, walks to the pregnant lady, and says, knowingly:

"I know what you been doing!"