Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
96 Posts
oh this was an interesting article. if you enjoyed this there is a movie on netflix like this. I believe it's called "ride the divide" I'll have to check. I just watched it recently and found it very interesting.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
The name is Ride the Divide for sure. It is a great movie. The movie made me want to do something crazy and epic like that. Looks like Rola's link is about the same race. I'm sure it is a very intense experience.

·
Registered
30 Posts
LiveFreeRideHard said:
oh this was an interesting article. if you enjoyed this there is a movie on netflix like this. I believe it's called "ride the divide" I'll have to check. I just watched it recently and found it very interesting.
I recently watched it as well. Anyone who enjoys cycling should like this documentary.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I will be adding the documentry to my que.

Good read Rola thanks for posting the link.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Thanks will check that one out also.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
kneedrachen said:
The hardest race in the world is actually getting to the bathroom after having a jalapeno eating contest.

I won the contest.

I lost the afterparty.
Couldn't hold your peppers huh? Last time I had a pepper eating contest it ended the same. Who am I kidding.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Ride em till the wheels fall off . Then pick um up and carry em ;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At the end the guy on the left is Robert and he's one hellva mech and next to him is the young Clair

1 - 15 of 15 Posts