Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just found a cool e bike named Afreda. The design is very unique and looks amazing. It is 3 wheel suspension structure. It can be folded in 1 second, and I am looking forward to taking it on my camping trip.

Tire Wheel Sky Bicycle Atmosphere

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,771 Posts
Welcome!

I believe I have seen a fat tire version of this which was an e-bike, err, trike :). It looked like fun. In the case of the pictured vehicle, I have to ask: where are the cranks? I see a foot rest, but that's all.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,289 Posts
people sure stretch the word bike nowadays.......1 wheel exercycles are not bicycles, maybe unicycle but not bike. 3 wheels = trike not bike. no pedals and cranks without 2 wheels is not a bike. this is a folding electric tricycle. king of electric bikes, no........but enjoy your purchase. if it helps people get out of the house, cool.

Reactions: newleaf150

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,100 Posts
I am not sure of the need for two front wheels ... they look to be so close together that they wouldn't provide a ton of added stability .... but then I am not the best engineer in the world .... in fact, I am not any kind of engineer.

However, I rate things by the smile/mile metric, and if you like riding it ..... you can call it "king" if it suits you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts