Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who doesn’t want to own an electric bike of their own? When riding on the road, you can see different scenery and feel different winds.
It can be difficult to find a suitable and cost-effective bike, however, now AOSTIRMOTOR offers this opportunity!
Use the discount code to save $400 when you place an order on the corresponding website! ! ! The original price is $1299, and the discounted price is only $899. Time is limited, what are you waiting for! ! !
Discount code: AOSTIRSNZ
Discount Amount: $400
Order URL: 750W Electric Mountain Bike S07
Valid time: 11.01-11.30
Note: Only for S07-B

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,271 Posts
At some point we need to ban this account. it is not a person, and it is now only advertising.

Of course I really don't care either way ... but this doesn't seem to be an actual person who participates.

Whatever.

Time to go shake my bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At some point we need to ban this account. it is not a person, and it is now only advertising.

Of course I really don't care either way ... but this doesn't seem to be an actual person who participates.

Whatever.

Time to go shake my bike.
I'm sorry if it made you feel bad, but we currently need such a way for more people to find a bike that really suits them, cheap and practical.

·
Old, fat, and slow
1,271 Posts
I don't speak for anyone but myself ... but what you call a "need" is actually a desire ... you Want to sell more bikes. Please don't pretend this is some service to mankind you are providing selflessly--you are in it to make money.

Nothing wrong with making money---we all have jobs to do. But ... this site is not about you pushing your products. This site is about you sharing your thoughts and ideas about your riding experiences. I don't need to come here to know there are various products out there---I come here to get Away from all that noise and share with people who actually love to ride bikes.

Talk about the bikes you own, talk about the bikes you ride, talk about your rides ... talk about things you think about while riding. Post pictures from your rides. Post pictures of YOUR bike---not your product. Post Anything except stuff you are posting just to promote your product.

We are people here. We are not customers. We are not a "market segment." We are people who share a love of cycling, and who share about that love. Join us in that way, and you will always be welcome.

Treat my like a customer, and I will have to treat you as a salesperson.

By the way, I have done sales. One thing I know is that a good salesperson figures out when his sales pitch isn't connecting and he moves on. So either stay as a real person and offer real contributions, or move on.

These opinions are mine and mine only, and do not represent the opinions of other members here, nor of the site itself.

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
6,122 Posts
I agree with Mr. Maelochs, above. I'd love to see pics of your rides and bikes. I'm even open to promotional type stuff that's more than an in your face sales pitch. For example, picture one of your e-bikes in place of my touring bike below:
Cloud Sky Snow Road surface Slope
Taken in Rocky Mountain National Park in May, at an altitude of around 11,000ft.

Perhaps Grand Teton National Park is more to your taste:
Bicycle Sky Mountain Snow Cloud
It's a bit snowy in April. Studded tires, or a fat bike, or both, are recommended.

Perhaps summer is better. Here's a shot taken on the way to Vail Pass outside Copper Mountain, CO. About 10,000ft.
Bicycle Cloud Sky Land vehicle Wheel
I'd be willing to bet that pics of your bikes in places like these, or any number of similar locales, would generate more interest in your products than your present strategy.

For the cost of an evaluation bike and perhaps gas $$ depending on the destination (I can think of a couple of bike-legal places in Yellowstone that would be amazing), and time of year, I can supply pics of your bike similar to the ones above. Plus a write up of the ride and how the reader can undertake a similar expedition.

These might be relatively short rides in places like Yellowstone N.P. where the roads are very narrow and crowded with limited traffic-free cycling options. They might be longer, mayb a lot longer, depending on battery life. I can think of several highly photogenic rides in the Jackson, WY area, along with quite a few here locally in CO. A quick jaunt into the mountains during the right season(s) will get you more options.

Show us where your bikes can be ridden. Tell us about your adventures on your bikes. Shoot some stills, maybe video. Or talk to me about the kind of pics you'd like and we can talk timelines and shipping. I'd be glad to put one of your bikes through its paces and provide pics and a write up of the adventure(s). :cool:

That said, I'd be more interested in finding out more about you, the person behind the account, and your adventures by bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't speak for anyone but myself ... but what you call a "need" is actually a desire ... you Want to sell more bikes. Please don't pretend this is some service to mankind you are providing selflessly--you are in it to make money.

Nothing wrong with making money---we all have jobs to do. But ... this site is not about you pushing your products. This site is about you sharing your thoughts and ideas about your riding experiences. I don't need to come here to know there are various products out there---I come here to get Away from all that noise and share with people who actually love to ride bikes.

Talk about the bikes you own, talk about the bikes you ride, talk about your rides ... talk about things you think about while riding. Post pictures from your rides. Post pictures of YOUR bike---not your product. Post Anything except stuff you are posting just to promote your product.

We are people here. We are not customers. We are not a "market segment." We are people who share a love of cycling, and who share about that love. Join us in that way, and you will always be welcome.

Treat my like a customer, and I will have to treat you as a salesperson.

By the way, I have done sales. One thing I know is that a good salesperson figures out when his sales pitch isn't connecting and he moves on. So either stay as a real person and offer real contributions, or move on.

These opinions are mine and mine only, and do not represent the opinions of other members here, nor of the site itself.
Yes, I agree with you too, it seems to you that maybe I am promoting, but what I want to say is that I also like bicycles, that's why I found this kind of job, before this I just simply liked That feeling of riding, as soon as you get on the bike, you feel that all your worries will vanish. But now, I've learned more about the bike through my work, about its power, its performance and how it can be more comfortable for the rider to use. So I like riding more.
I occasionally discuss bike parts and rides with you guys, but not in this "Giveaways, Promotions, and Coupons" thread. Of course, if you have any questions about riding, you are welcome to contact me at any time. If I don't understand, I will ask my colleagues and discuss it with you, because this is what I love, so I don't will just get bored.
Secondly, I am very grateful for your valuable comments to me, and I will correct them slowly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with Mr. Maelochs, above. I'd love to see pics of your rides and bikes. I'm even open to promotional type stuff that's more than an in your face sales pitch. For example, picture one of your e-bikes in place of my touring bike below:
View attachment 55680 Taken in Rocky Mountain National Park in May, at an altitude of around 11,000ft.

Perhaps Grand Teton National Park is more to your taste:
View attachment 55681 It's a bit snowy in April. Studded tires, or a fat bike, or both, are recommended.

Perhaps summer is better. Here's a shot taken on the way to Vail Pass outside Copper Mountain, CO. About 10,000ft.
View attachment 55682 I'd be willing to bet that pics of your bikes in places like these, or any number of similar locales, would generate more interest in your products than your present strategy.

For the cost of an evaluation bike and perhaps gas $$ depending on the destination (I can think of a couple of bike-legal places in Yellowstone that would be amazing), and time of year, I can supply pics of your bike similar to the ones above. Plus a write up of the ride and how the reader can undertake a similar expedition.

These might be relatively short rides in places like Yellowstone N.P. where the roads are very narrow and crowded with limited traffic-free cycling options. They might be longer, mayb a lot longer, depending on battery life. I can think of several highly photogenic rides in the Jackson, WY area, along with quite a few here locally in CO. A quick jaunt into the mountains during the right season(s) will get you more options.

Show us where your bikes can be ridden. Tell us about your adventures on your bikes. Shoot some stills, maybe video. Or talk to me about the kind of pics you'd like and we can talk timelines and shipping. I'd be glad to put one of your bikes through its paces and provide pics and a write up of the adventure(s). :cool:

That said, I'd be more interested in finding out more about you, the person behind the account, and your adventures by bike.
Okay, no problem, thank you so much for your great advice, I think I'll go out and ride sometime and share my wonderful experience with you all by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts