Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm the only member in Georgia, but anyone in the Carolina's might also be interested in this. The Southeast Bike Expo will be held east of Atlanta in Conyers on Feb 25th and 26th. This is the inaugural year of the event so the anticipation is pretty high. At least this year it's a mountain bike only event but plans are to grow it into road bikes as well. Going to be many 'big' vendors there such as Trek, Specialized, Jamis, Scott, Felt, SRAM and more. Personally I'm looking forward to the demo rides.

For more info, check out the website at: http://sebikex.com/

·
Two skinny J's
21,436 Posts
That would be pretty cool! ATL is not that far but just far enough :)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will be interesting to see if I change my mind on what bike I want after going. Currently I have narrowed the selection down to a Trek Cobia 29er or an X-Caliber if I can afford that extra step up.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Take lots of pictures and post them! Test ride some full suspension bikes while you're there. Why do you want a hardtail?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Take lots of pictures and post them! Test ride some full suspension bikes while you're there. Why do you want a hardtail?
I plan on taking lots of pics for you guys (and gals). Gonna demo ride everything they'll let me ride :)

Why a hardtail? All the FS that I like cost far more than I'm willing (or can afford) to pay. If I was going to switch over to primarily dirt I'd probably go the extra mile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts