Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking forward to riding all winter and its June and still to cold in new England to get out and ride for me I know yall think oh she is a big baby but I don't care you lose 95 lbs and see how well you adjust to cold I hate even going to the car because of the cold. I want to ride and ride like last year!!! Last year in April I was out ridding andso i guess its off to the gym I must go :'(

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
There is an old saying, Swedish I think, that says something like "There is no bad weather, just wrong clothing." Replace the insulation you've lost with some nice high tech fibers. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
in rhode island the weather sucks also. rains 4 out off 7.
more rain coming this week.
i won't ride in the rain... i might melt..AWAY.

·
Two skinny J's
21,428 Posts
So I've been looking forward to riding all winter and its June and still to cold in new England to get out and ride for me I know yall think oh she is a big baby but I don't care you lose 95 lbs and see how well you adjust to cold I hate even going to the car because of the cold. I want to ride and ride like last year!!! Last year in April I was out ridding andso i guess its off to the gym I must go :'(
My riding partner says "If ya wait on the weather you'll never get anything done."
I don't purposely ride in the rain and much below 45* on a road bike. I did find MTB to be perfect for those colder days.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well due to replacing my entire wardrobe and I mean ENTIRE wardrobe I'm scared to buy much of anything the next few months silly me got some sweaters on Clarence thinking they would fit by winter and they are already to big lol never been this small I've not even tried bike shorts on but know my old ones are several sizes to big they are xl women's humm wonder if anyone has a size sm they would want to trade ? ???? I can ride in the heat just fine but not the cold rode in the 90s all last year and was fine but not the cold

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha I know but one of the side effects of the surgery is the loss of the ability to regulate body heat and a unable to tolerate any kind of cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts