Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Goodbye and good riddance! Glad they got a nice clean head shot but makes facial recognition a bit difficult. Wonder how they had the DNA to make the comparison. I'll be curious to see what happens as a result over the next few days and maybe months as a result of his assassination.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
Awesome! Now can we bring our troops home and mind our own business for awhile?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hardly. Now things may get wildly unpredictable. Look what happened when they captured Hussein.

I was in Tikrit, Iraq (Saddam's ancestral "hometown") when he was executed. My $0.02: It was a bit "sporty" during the weeks surrounding his death and burial. We also didn't bury Saddam "at sea". That said:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Jules Winnfield said:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Damn straight, Jules!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Goodbye and good riddance! Glad they got a nice clean head shot but makes facial recognition a bit difficult. Wonder how they had the DNA to make the comparison. I'll be curious to see what happens as a result over the next few days and maybe months as a result of his assassination.
From what I've been reading/seeing:

1) His youngest wife was in the compound with him. She did the facial recognition.

2) The FBI subpoenaed DNA samples from his family members "recently" and as far back as pre-9/11.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Regarding post #9, I was remotely connected into a client when I copied and pasted that in. I had cut a piece out of the original quote (just a number) and when my client tried to paste something into Excel, that number showed up. I very narrowly missed having my client get that whole quote on her computer.

Lesson learned.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Regarding post #9, I was remotely connected into a client when I copied and pasted that in. I had cut a piece out of the original quote (just a number) and when my client tried to paste something into Excel, that number showed up. I very narrowly missed having my client get that whole quote on her computer.

Lesson learned.
Now that would have been funny! Have had my share of close calls over the years. And people think IT is all fun and games.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts

Lesson learned.
You could have had a conversation about the merits of Kahuna Burger?

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
From what I've been reading/seeing:

1) His youngest wife was in the compound with him. She did the facial recognition.

2) The FBI subpoenaed DNA samples from his family members "recently" and as far back as pre-9/11.
I saw his picture, post-Navy Seal and you can tell it's him. Just looked like he suffered from "sudden loss of inter-cranial pressure".

·
Registered
53 Posts
/sits back and sips coffee and watches this happen.

In my opinion we're in the middle east indefinitely, and there will always be a new enemy to take the places of the others. When this first was announced, I went to CNN and read the article prior to Obama's address. They changed the article once before his address and then again during it, changing some information about the place Osama was killed and the details surrounding it. I assumed it was error from trying to jump the gun and be the first with the story. There's already conspiracy theories about it, though, of course. It'll be like everything else, most people will stop caring and the rest of the internet will fill up with ridiculous theories as to why the CNN article change twice after the announcement. This stuff is always fun to watch from an observer's point of view.

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
/sits back and sips coffee and watches this happen.

In my opinion we're in the middle east indefinitely, and there will always be a new enemy to take the places of the others. When this first was announced, I went to CNN and read the article prior to Obama's address. They changed the article once before his address and then again during it, changing some information about the place Osama was killed and the details surrounding it. I assumed it was error from trying to jump the gun and be the first with the story. There's already conspiracy theories about it, though, of course. It'll be like everything else, most people will stop caring and the rest of the internet will fill up with ridiculous theories as to why the CNN article change twice after the announcement. This stuff is always fun to watch from an observer's point of view.
Definitely. I'm sure there will be those who say we got him a long time ago and the Admin was sitting on him waiting until closer to election or when a scandal broke out. Personally I'm waiting for Donald Trump to call a press conference claiming credit for this. LOL!

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,568 Posts
I hope The Creator has a sense of humor when Osama gets his virgins.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Definitely. I'm sure there will be those who say we got him a long time ago and the Admin was sitting on him waiting until closer to election or when a scandal broke out. Personally I'm waiting for Donald Trump to call a press conference claiming credit for this. LOL!
Hahahaha.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts