Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PureFix Fun
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey was on my way to eat breakfast at the local subway. Glanced down and saw this phone laying on the ground. I also found a Dewalt drill bit set too.

What things have any of you found on the side of the road?

BTW, caring the drill bit set was a challenge. :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Is this only while riding a bike or is walking the dog OK.
I saw a quarter while riding down a long hill recently but didn't stop.
I often find loose change walking the dog, two times I found a $5 bill. Got a dime this morning.

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
I have found a $50. bill and a $10 along with some $1s. I found a phone and left a mesage at there home but no one called. I have allso found a fue tools includeing a small socket set. And a LL Bean jacket that looked new. O yea a dildo, I guess that was the strangest.
By the way there is a section of RT49 that has no cell reseption and I have sean a fue phones on the road in that aeria

·
PureFix Fun
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found a $50. bill and a $10 along with some $1s. I found a phone and left a mesage at there home but no one called. I have allso found a fue tools includeing a small socket set. And a LL Bean jacket that looked new. O yea a dildo, I guess that was the strangest.
By the way there is a section of RT49 that has no cell reseption and I have sean a fue phones in that aeria
ha! you've scored big, except for that dildo...LOL! :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Found a table saw by the road someone was tossing out. All it needed was a lube and a new blade. WIN!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I found a John Deere lawn sweep, a Craftsman lawn edger in the trash and they both worked and Friday I found a box of flood lights that must have fell off a truck i put 3 in my jersey and went back in the car and got 8 more LOL.

·
Banned
430 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I have found money tools and a gallon bottle unopened of turtle car wash. Whats alarmimng is that we have about 500' of frontage on our property and I find beer bottles and cans almost daily in my yard. I am not sure what the kids out there are smoking but I can tell you they are making plenty of pipes out of soft drink and water bottles. I am finding plenty of bottles with holes burnt in them. Found a 20 bill folded in an empty pack of cigarettes someone tossed out on my lawn once. I always check them now.

·
Two skinny J's
21,434 Posts
Not so much strange or odd but pretty cool especially since it was free for picking up trash on my walk this morning :) A bag of 10 pairs of hot hands, what a timely find :D

Attachments

·
still learning
3,610 Posts
i found a foam sword and some fishing lures. i guess the lures blow out of people's boats when they are driving back form the island. the sword, no idea on that one. oh ya, i did find a nice craftsman ratcheting wrench in 14mm once too

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was at Wurstfest, a local beer and sausage festival, a couple nights ago and pound a pitchers worth of beer tickets($25) on the ground. score

·
Banned
430 Posts
I found a crusty tacklebox with a broken latch, but it has a bunch of good hooks and rubber lures in it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts