Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, coco! Appropriate as am just about to pour myself a beer. Long weekend is just starting (Thanksgiving over here).
I poured about three when I got home. Now I'm going to go make a fire in the fireplace, and wait for my girl to get home....:love:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
You teasing buggers...i'll just have to wait till i get home and join you in your cellebrations...cheers

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Coco, can't sneak a glass of your product? How much longer do you have left? What is it, about 1:30 AM over there?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
01.35, only another 4.5 hours to go and i will be knocking back a very nice bottle of Sierra Nevada pale ale brought to me from Chico ...is that in california??? anyway my local super market has started stocking it and it's one of the tastiest beers i've tried...you lucky people...

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Yep, those West Coast Pale Ales are quite tastey! Have any more of their brews? They make a nice ale released around this time each year called Celebration.

Funny, I visited Germany and Belgium this past summer and was in a beer lover's heaven. So I think you guys across the pond are the lucky ones. Though our craft brew movement has really taken off here.

Here's what I hauled back with me. Took an extra suitcase just for this purpose.

DSC04159.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
No such luck, but they do have a tastey selection, just like you by the look of it... i see you have the dark leffe,another of my favourites it's lovely and potent, so watch out for the stairs.

Cheers and enjoy

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
Here is a cycling video. Sort of.

On ya bike!
I liked that, good song and good video. The rotating outer ring of the stage messed with me for a bit but once I verified it was rotating and not just in my head I was OK.

The first one, I can see that dude receiving a Darwin Award in the future.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
excellent videos, i doubt i would be able to sit down so low on that mini moto thingy...does anyone know what the music being played in the first video is...

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Coco, I first heard it on the movie Kill Bill Vol. 1. Looked up that soundtrack and the music is called Battle Without Honor or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei. If this is really the video for that, it's got to be the world's least expensive music video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfFTVjRpLI]YouTube - Music - Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor Or Humanity[/ame]

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Thanks Xela, again i'm at work and the comp.filters are doing there job, so i'll see the video when i get home...thanks for your help

1 - 19 of 19 Posts