1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No longer a newb!
177 Posts
Choice!

·
Younger than Hack
746 Posts
You won it and by a long ways compared to the first loser. Congrats.

I think I may look for one of them there cyclocross things. I will be the fat guy in sweat pants on a mountain bike at the very back getting heckled by friends and throwing rocks at the hecklers I don't know. Dang it I am going to be throwing a lot of rocks because I don't have any friends.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You won it and by a long ways compared to the first loser. Congrats.

I think I may look for one of them there cyclocross things. I will be the fat guy in sweat pants on a mountain bike at the very back getting heckled by friends and throwing rocks at the hecklers I don't know. Dang it I am going to be throwing a lot of rocks because I don't have any friends.
:):):):):):):)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I tried CX for the first time a few weeks ago and it was torture, but so much fun. I always thought it looked easy but I couldn't have been more wrong. I was totally spent after the race. And I ate more dirt then I ever have with the mtb. If you get a chance to try it out, do it....but it isn't for the faint of heart. Conditioning is a must!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very funny - thanks for the link!
When I first started posting here I was absolutely convinced I would get a CX bike. Turns out I am too anal retentive to allow the bike to get that dirty PLUS with that kind of bike I'd have no excuse to ride when it's crappy outside. A CX bike would silently mock me from the garage!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts