Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
----Plato

·
'57 Schwinn Wasp
224 Posts
"Police officers, for instance, tell us that 20 witnesses to an automobile accident routinely produce 21 accounts of what happened." ~ Paul Sunstone

Yeah, I saw the aftermath of another bike accident on the way home this afternoon, sigh...

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,616 Posts
“It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire.”

~ Jack Handy

Reactions: SprocketGirl

·
Two skinny J's
21,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it. —Doug Bradbury

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,616 Posts
“I love my son like I love cigarettes; I want to hold him for five minutes every hour and spend the rest of my time thinking about how he’s killing me.”

~Jim Jeffries

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,766 Posts
“You know it’s cold outside when you go outside and it’s cold. I approach training like that. You know it’s working when it works.”
~Kelsey Mitchell

Olympic Gold Medalist
Track Cyclist and all around super cool Canadian with the best quotes from an athlete since Yogi Berra.

Check out the heart and this comeback win! She is dynamite.

·
spin... spin.. spin
1,766 Posts
“Trout are quite complex. Always battling an inner turmoil. To me that’s a complicated existence. Or maybe I’m just extremely simple.”
~ my father

1 - 15 of 15 Posts