thread subscriptions

Discussion in 'TwoSpoke Announcements & Comments' started by rayswrld, Jul 27, 2009.

1. rayswrld

rayswrld New Member

I have subscribed to numerous threads since I joined the forum last week, but have not received any email notifications when new comments are added. I have checked daily on some and instant on others but no emails are coming my way. Can anyone help me? I will subscribe to this thread too, in hopes I will get an email, but will also keep checking here to see any answers. Thanks.

2. hophead

hophead New Member Tavern Member

Click on "user cp" then select "edit options" and then scroll down to "Default thread subscription mode" and see which option appears. You can change to "instant e-mail notification."

3. rayswrld

rayswrld New Member

Did what you said and it was already set at "instant email notification", so obviously that wasn't the problem. Anyone else?????

4. rayswrld

rayswrld New Member

Help

Someone please help me with my problem. Why isn't the notification working? Is anyone having this problem? I have gone through the CP and checked everything to make sure i have it right, especially my email address. It is frustrating.