Thule Roof System Components

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by kneedrachen, Dec 15, 2010.

1. kneedrachen

kneedrachen Moderator Mod Team Tavern Member

I installed a Thule roof rack system about a month ago on my 2010 Jetta and am having another shoulder surgery so I won't be able to lift bikes on to the roof. The system is installed, but never used. I'm selling to buy a Yakima hitch system instead.

Up for sale is:

(2) 594 Sidearm carriers- one is set up for the driver's side, one for the passenger side. I chose these because you don't need to remove the front wheel, simply put the bike on and then use the hook to cinch down the front wheel while a strap holds the rear wheel.

(1) 872XT 44 inch fairing

(1) complete set of 480 Traverse footpack with KIT 1597 to install on Jettas from I think 2005-2010 but check thule.com for fit instructions.

(1) 50 Load Bar pair.

(1) pair of rack straps for the wheels

(2) sets of end caps. I lost one end cap while driving, so you'll get 3 extra/replacement instead of 4.

(2) sets of 4 pack lock cylinders. One is currently used to lockdown the Foot Pack, one set is new and sealed in the box.

I'm asking $650 for everything, shipping included. I've removed my email due to spam getting to me, so if you have any questions, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking and ride safe.

Alex

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. momule

momule New Member

Are you parting this out? I could really use the lock sets, the rack straps for the back tires and the side arm carriers. I already have the crossbars and feet on my Corolla. Shoot me a price if you're interested.

Pat