Two Spoke Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

Spin Spin Spin
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
stole origin8 side loader off another bike.......cauz, it needed to be on this bike with the other origin8 parts......and it is fashionably correct 馃檭

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

Reactions: maelochs

Spin Spin Spin
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Alright, the 2nd out front mount for the garmin edge 305 computer was the extended version and didn't like it that far out front so I turned it around and did out back instead on supermoto build. Computer sits over stem nestled in the risers. No actual spokes on this bike this time so no cadence sensor will be added. When computer not on this bike the mount is inconspicuous almost invisible.....me likey. Got 2 other standard length mounts coming for other bikes that will fit 25.4 or 31.8 bars.

Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire
Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle handlebar Bicycle accessory
Bicycle frame Bicycle Bicycle tire Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire

Spin Spin Spin
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Went for a longer distance medium intensity shakedown cruise on the greenbelts the other day and while bounding through the grass passing opposing direction sets of slalom cone walkers, the bottom der pulley dropped the chain and it jammed between cage and pulley forcing me to stop, get off, yank chain free, put it back on pulley and finished my ride with that limiting crap in mind.....at least it didn't break derailleur or do anything other than rub red anodizing from side of pulley. The side covers on that pulley made cage open wider and also not a narrow wide unit sooooo...........dug thru derailleur pulley box in parts pile and found the 2 sram gx narrow wide sealed units swapped off the Stache 7. They are 12t vs 11t red one and oems that came on the 105 rr derailleur. Went for it anyway and it barely cleared the bottom of the cage and had tight clearance in the middle of the cage but runs smooth and silent like it should and cage is also narrow like it should be where chain can't go anywhere...even if the pulley wasn't narrow wide. That's the only issue so next ride can ramp up the intensity some more and not worry about dropping the chain............
Bicycle Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Reactions: maelochs
61 - 63 of 63 Posts