Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought this iPhone mount for my bike. I've had 3 other different bike mounts and all three were pretty much worthless. This one was praised by the employees at my LBS so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I would love some input or personal reviews from you guys here on the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Cant help you out, but interested in knowing what were the other mounts you had and why you think they were worthless. Maybe I can return the favor on a different subject some other time?

I am looking at several but have not seen the one your speaking of yet. Let me know how it works out for ya!

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I don't have info. either, but I am very interested in the mount that you find to be adequate.
I too have an iPhone. Currently, it resides in a pocket while I ride.
I have also been trying different apps for cycling. Nothing grand found yet.
Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I have the MapMyRun/Ride/Walk apps for Andriod, but I just carry my phone in my pocket. When I ride, I'm less concerned with stats than I used to be, and just want to ride.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I don't have info. either, but I am very interested in the mount that you find to be adequate.
I too have an iPhone. Currently, it resides in a pocket while I ride.
I have also been trying different apps for cycling. Nothing grand found yet.
Best of luck.
Hey Dos, I normally track stuff on my Garmin, but for small rides with my son and commutes to work I have been using the Strava app. You can get adapters for your phone to get more detailed info, but it will use the gps on your phone to get basic info from your ride.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot everyone for all your input. I finally got to try out the mount yesterday and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The mount is awesome! It held up really well on the ride. I also just saw that you can buy it in eBay for about $23 bucks which is about half of what I paid for it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hazy said:
Hey Dos, I normally track stuff on my Garmin, but for small rides with my son and commutes to work I have been using the Strava app. You can get adapters for your phone to get more detailed info, but it will use the gps on your phone to get basic info from your ride.
I also use the Strava app. It's a great app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts