Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Semi-Nubie
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I ran across this forum while searching for information on training and increasing my base of knowledge about both road and mountain biking. I pretty much am as novice as it comes in both arenas and I want to get more into riding for both the exercise, and for some competitive aspects. Im a currently a student and I will be graduating this spring with a bachelors in science, and then Im off to training as a Field Artillery Lieutenant in the army. Im a pretty avid runner (although like most things I want to get more focused and in better shape that way as well) and Im interested in doing a sprint triathlon this summer hopefully. I have a scantante r660 for my road bike and a mongoose tyax as my mt bike (entry level I know but its all I really need) Im hoping to learn more about technique and just general information here as many terms elude me like its a foreign language.

·
Semi-Nubie
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks for the tip Industry. Im assuming yours is purple? I appreciate the replies, I was beginning to think that there wasnt much response on this forum when there no one posted anything! But now im relieved!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts