Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I want you to share some experiences with quality bicycle tires. So far I have changed them many times because the quality was not good and it exhales very often.

Thanks in advance.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,289 Posts
There are many good ones.........for what kind of riding?

Schwalbe - good balance of great performance and price
Maxxis - more expensive and better performance
Michelin - performance and price great
Panaracer - good value and great performance
WTB - good price great performance

There are many more, These are what I have most of on my 20 bikes - road, commuter, gravel and MTB.....narrow it down for us and you will get more specific responses. Also there are tire liners and self-sealing tubes to help protect from flats even more. Are we talking tubes or tubeless? That will factor into better responses as well.......

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,771 Posts
Welcome! Any pics of your ride? What kind of bike are we talking about? What kind of riding do you do? Pavement might mean one tire recommendation, dirt another, dirt and pavement, still a third. Do you plan to commute or camp by bicycle?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to share with you that I have found the right tires for my bike.🚲
I am very satisfied, I rode the bike several times over long distances and there was no problem. I took them on recommendation and I did not make a mistake, they are too good.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,289 Posts
Looks like a bike that gets taken along when going camping, not a bike you take off on to go camping........unless there is a huge backpack involved.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,289 Posts
only the op knows for sure......seat looks like it is set in the pump track, dirt jump, bike park setting. I could be wrong tho....

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,771 Posts
I didn't see any trailer towing attachments and presumed backpack use. Looks like a belt drive compatible frame without the belt. No judgement, just interest. Definitely non-traditional, but that just makes it all more interesting. I see a dude locally, always on a sweet BMX, but all over! He's not touring, but is spinning out some serious miles on a single speed. I'd frankly never considered using a BMX bike for touring, but if someone is doing that, I'm interested in learning more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts