Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a little over a month of missing service because of illness, I finally went back to bike church today. It was a REALLY tough service today. Service today was on a semi recumbent Sun Ray. Paster Headwind opened the service, and in his usual manner, made everyone uncomfortable. Pastor Headwind was not to be outdone by Pastor Uphill. He seemed to work his way into the service throughout for one reason or another.

Some of the music was provided by the loud mouth yapper dog that disturbed the service twice. The main sermon was delivered by Reverend Rusty who preached on the evils of neglecting bike church and that being out of shape was not the way to live. Pastor uphill drove the point home.

The highlights of the service and without which no one would come back was Pastor Sunshine and Blue sky that made the day extra special. Add in Reverend Downhill balancing out the brimstone of Pastor Uphill, I guess I'll be back next Sunday. This Sundays service was about 14 miles. Maybe after a mid week service or two next week will be better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts