Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

I am totally amateur. So i never had bicycle. But now I would like to learn ride bicycle. I'd like to use it in city, on the roads and maybe on the field.

What kind of bicycle should i buy? And what size is the most comfortable? (173cm)

Maybe these idiot questions but I am really amateur :S

Thanks for your help :)

·
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Am new to bikes too!! There are plenty of older riders here that
can help you better than me. But I will try!
1- Ride as many different bikes that the shop's will demo, helps find size type of bike that is to your likeing.
2- From what you said you will likely go MTB with city mods.
3- Size will be up to what is comfortable for you to ride.
Being in Europe you most likely have some good bike shops to choose from close by
with better selection of bikes than here. What ever you choose, hope it is comfortable to ride, then just be safe ride!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi, im also new to this forum but not with bikes... just want to share my experience.

try to ride as many as you can so you can choose what your physic will prefer. i had heard some of the "rent a bike" you could try to rent a bike ride for a few hours, then the next day rent a new one, until you get comfortable that is when you decide. another thing is if you wish to ride it on the city, please be aware of the RULES/LAWS, you could get a ticket. another thing is that you should get a chain or something like that to lock your bike, i lost my first one i nearly cry... lol

Ride safe my friend....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts