Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone riding in this year Tour De cure for diabetes or spin for kids? If not, you can join one of our teams for either ride or make a donation. I've only been riding bicycle for less then a year which I have loss 70lbs. The last spin for kids I rode 27 miles on my mountain bike. This year i'm trying for 47 miles on my new trek 1.2 road bike. This year tour de cure I'm trying for 37 miles ride. One thing I forgot to tell you is that I'm still 100 lbs overweight. I also have diabetes which that the reason for buying a bicycle. You are more then welcome to come join one of teams or make a donation.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Wow! Your determination is an inspiration! My quick math says you started out 170 pounds over! Keep up the good work and don't give up on the rest of the weight you want to lose. Atta boy!!

·
Two skinny J's
21,314 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
I do our local Tour de Cure every year. I have several friends with diabetes, both Type 1 and 2. Also, our route is gorgeous! Great job on the weight loss! I look forward to hearing more about your further progress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts