Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 968 Posts

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys had a pritty cool idea.....Let me know what you think and if interested sign up.WE wear a Livestrong yellow braclet on a ride we are doin then mail it to the next person and they ride and mail it and so on.I started this on a diffrent bike forum and it's doin pritty good,wanted to see how good it would do here too.Thanks:thumbsup:
Here is the list of riders in it so far
Don
Dean
Greenhorn
Whyeyebike
gatorguy

stdu007
fleeter
funetical
Grape Ape
Xela
sarahk
Lukeydd
baj32161
RoyEveritt
antibard
coco2
ScottRyder
Frankie
rola643
CTD50
synack
mike047
jpmike6656
peteb00
JTGYK
wild
chumpmann
Skidmark
Oldbutslow
mikezah
kendog55
kjargo

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also will include a small notebook,if you want to dedicate your ride in memory of someone that died of cancer or a cancer survivor you can write that down plus where you rode and how far

·
Yesterday tired old man, Today retired old man
4,311 Posts
Sounds neat. I am grounded right now but as soon as I get the OK from the DR. I am in. Do we donate to a cause like $s a mile or something like that for each mile road, or get sponsers tell us what you have in mind.

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds neat. I am grounded right now but as soon as I get the OK from the DR. I am in. Do we donate to a cause like $s a mile or something like that for each mile road, or get sponsers tell us what you have in mind.
No we dont donate just riding for fun but that does sound like a good idea

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a cool idea. When are you going to start it?
well would like to have at least 20 riders before we start,so that might take a while on here I got 50 riders on"the other bike forum"

·
greenhorn
128 Posts
Sounds like a neat idea. Give us a little more info. When we get the yellow band, do we just ride one time and ship it out to the next person? How do we know where it's going next?
Or do we keep it for a couple days, or a week.
I guess the biggest thing is, how do we know who is next on the list or does the list come with the bracelet so everyone sees where it has been and where it is going?
But it sounds like a good idea, I'll take it for a ride.

·
NC Road Biker
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sounds like a neat idea. Give us a little more info. When we get the yellow band, do we just ride one time and ship it out to the next person? How do we know where it's going next?
Or do we keep it for a couple days, or a week.
I guess the biggest thing is, how do we know who is next on the list or does the list come with the bracelet so everyone sees where it has been and where it is going?
But it sounds like a good idea, I'll take it for a ride.
Ok yes you ride one time and then mail it to the next person.When we get enough signed up i will make a list in order who is doin it.You will pm the person above you your address.Try to ride as far as you can,make it worth your while!Anymore questions just ask!:D:thumbsup: Also i will put the list on the first post so u can see who has signed up

1 - 20 of 968 Posts