Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't forget we will actually have live coverage of this in the States on the NBC Sports Network Sunday morning. Here's a little preview from the Quick Step team. It's still looking like Boonen's gonna be awfully hard to beat. I've heard word from the local shop that the Specialized rep said we'd be seeing some of the new S-Works Roubaixs either here or at P-R next weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SHWJqsmzQEE

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
I can't wait to see it! I thought I posted about Flanders...must have just "thought" really hard about posting! Yea Boonen should have a target on his back. It would seem the races are his to loose right now.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Didn;t even hear his name mentioneed or even realize he even in the race, shame.

[URL="http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/hushovd-disappointed-with-tour-of-flanders-performance?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=cyclingnews&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0" ]Hushovd disappointed with Tour of Flanders performance[/URL]

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw he was there, but, yeah not really anything special. I'm also surprised at Gilbert of this season versus Gilbert of last year. And it seems like Cancellara is getting more than his share of bad luck. Roubaix is definitely going to be a little less exciting without the Boonen vs. Cancellara aspect. Plus, NBC Sports Network now needs to modify their preview ads.

Rola, you better quit thinking about it and hurry and post a Roubaix thread before I steal that one from you too.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
I had a post all setup and forgot and went and walked the dawg and when I got back it had disappeared from my laptop.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
rola643 said:
I had a post all setup and forgot and went and walked the dawg and when I got back it had disappeared from my laptop.
Wow, bet your teachers loved your homework excuses! :))

As for Thor I really thought he would step up and push Fabian more. Yea very disappointing for me as well, because he was the first rider (other than Armstrong) that I followed any at all.

·
Two skinny J's
21,183 Posts
Why yes they did Matt!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts