Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Had not heard of them. One of the guys I ride with works at a Trek store. Gonna have to see if they have on in the shop. To be honest at first I thought you were referring to the Madone series. They are some sweet looking bikes to me. I definitely want to see one next to a Madone!

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Rola I stopped by the bike beat here in NN and Chris said they have a couple of the Domane's coming in.

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Rola I stopped by the bike beat here in NN and Chris said they have a couple of the Domane's coming in.
Very cool ! I'm gonna definitely have to go look!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We stopped by our store as their Facebook page said they had one in and we were in the neighborhood. Unfortunately we didn't think that it was their other location that had one.

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
I rode with one of the mechanics from the Williamsburg store today and he said they had 3 coming to that store. I asked what the big differences are and he explained a few of them. I will have to go see for myself fer sure! It sounds interesting to say the least!

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
I did a little spring cleaning on this thread, as there was a whole lot of bickering, along with the kind of posts that I generally see on other sites, not here. Let's remember that we're all here because we like cycling, and we all possess different levels of skill and knowledge.

After 8 years and probably 40k posts on various forums, I still learn new things every day.

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
Been talking with Mwales about this and the local store here has three on order but none have made into the shop yet.

·
Two skinny J's
21,509 Posts
So I stopped by my favorite trek dealer today to pick up a new pair of bibs I ordered and look what they were putting together, and yes it's a six series. I was in such a hurry I couldn't even take the time to get and better shots.

Pretty interesting setup with the arse pivotry as knee put it :D

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
^^^sexy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts