Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Strava climbing boards are ruled by people that ride online. Cyber-elevation count?

Reactions: Dos_Ruedas

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
lol, I get an avg of 92 ft on a 27 loop where we just moved to, @John_V isn't much better, Looks like you and @newleaf150 have a little work ahead of you :D

·
Premium Member
9,948 Posts
My climbing total for yesterday’s 63 mile ride was a whopping 10 feet. My Memorial Day Ride, going over a few bridges, was 377 feet over 41 miles. I don’t think I’ll be much help in this challenge. The best help I can do is to post in October for the C2C ride. All three days added together would equal a normal day for you guys.

·
Registered
7,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@RidesAlot Cyber rides count.

@John_V we'll use anything we can get. Granted, your location will make your numbers less than most others.
W won't hold it against you.

@rola643 that loop may have little climbing, but I'm pretty sure over seen you hit 30 or more a few times this year.

It all adds up. Just like the pennies I've been putting away for retirement.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Okey Dokey!

It is funny as I joined a Strava club for the same area as the MBA (in signature) and I see these huge elevation total's. I'm thinking "wow, these folk's do hill rep's!", but then I rode once in Road Grand Tours and I jumped to third place. :)

I have to search for hill's around here! I'll probably add total's monthly to lessen the work load.

1 - 20 of 379 Posts