Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for all our newish members and even some of you old-timers that don't know: Dean is our wonderful site administrator whose hard-work has made TwoSpoke what it is, and Industry_Hack and myself try to do what we can to help him from a moderator standpoint.

If you ever need anything, or have any concerns that you don't want to voice in the public forum, please feel free to PM any of us.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
If any of the hard working staff here at twospoke (or Brian) come to central MD or the greater DC area I'll buy you a beer.

·
Who put that curb there?
168 Posts

·
1,355 Posts
I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to you fine fellers for providing this friendly rest stop on the information super highway.:)

thanks for all the hard work

·
Registered
29 Posts
...I'll buy you a beer.
If they come to our region I'll buy them even breakfast, lunch and after the ride diner!!
:cool:
I'll do better than that. :D I'll cook breakfast!

I love to cook potatoes with onions!! That's what I'm doing right now, and I added some green peppers this time!! I make the best potatoes, if I do say so myself. :D

Actually, I've received a couple of messages of welcome from site admin/mods and an offer for assistance in completing the bike registry. Nice touch! :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts