Two Spoke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Total noob (& forum admin)
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the 2010 holiday shopping guide, brought to you by the moderators (and members) of Twospoke.com.

The companies and individual items listed are products and brands that we would buy and use ourselves. They're broken down into several categories, from the $20 and under "stocking stuffers", to the under $50 items, and then the $50 and up. There's something for everyone on your list. And if you know someone that is trying to find you the perfect gift, you can just point them to this thread.

****Please note that we'll be adding more items on a regular basis, so don't forget to check back to the first few posts often.****

Cheers, and happy holidays! :)

·
12,350 Posts
Gifts $20 and under

Bikeage! Fixed gear and single speed inspired shirts and related goodies.

The Sufferfest - Help the cyclist on your list fight indoor training boredom and give the gift of suffering this holiday season. And at just over $10, it's one of the best trainer video deals out there. Note: if giving this as a gift, please email David at [email protected] for a gift code and purchase instructions.

Apres Velo - After Cycling clothing and accessories. Check out their giveaway here.

SPIbelt - the Small Personal Items belt.

Grease Monkey Wipes - Waterless cleanup towels.

Fyxation - Color coordinated tires, grips and bar end caps for your single speed or fixed gear. Leather saddles too. Priced from $12.95 to $64.95

SmartWool Socks - Socks rock!

Headsweats - while they have plenty of warm weather headwear, their winter beanies get my personal endorsement. Priced from under $15 to $24.

Nuun Hydration - Active hydration for active people.

Arundel Saddle Bag - Help your cyclist not only carry the necessities for a mid-ride repair, but also help them keep from ruining a $200 pair of shorts on a $15 saddle bag with Arundel's Dual Seat Bag.

Graham Watson Cycling Calendar - Bring the pro peloton into your favorite cyclist's office with this calendar from renowned cycling photographer Graham Watson.

Primal Wear - Known primarily for their jerseys, they also have hats, water bottles, graphic tees and socks for under $20

Road ID Sport - Excellent and simple way to carry identification on you while your riding or running.

Walz Cycling Caps - Cycling caps available in cotton, moisture wicking and wool. Custom caps available as well.

Cycle Film - Well made reconnaissance and documentary videos with titles like "Liz Hatch - Come Ride With Me" and "L'ETAPE 2010 - The Road to Tourmalet (Recon)"

NEW ITEMS ADDED DECEMBER 8th

SockGuy - Not just cool socks but armwarmers, toe covers, and shoe covers, too.

DZ-Nuts - High quality chamois cream with DZ's panache thrown in at no extra charge.

Raw Revolution - In the words of one moderator, "Best energy bars ever!!!!!!!!!"

Zogics Hand Wipes - don't be afraid to gets your hands dirty.

Competitive Cyclist Gift Cards - If they can't find what they want here, they don't need anything. Available in $10 to $10,000 (If you're looking to spend $10k on someone, but not sure who, PM me--Xela).

Honey Stinger - pure and natural energy bars.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Gifts $50 and under

Knog Lights - Keep the cyclist on your list a little more visible with these lights that can be mounted just about anywhere.

Lezyne Multi-Tool - Check out Lezyne's wide range of multi-tools great for those unexpected, in-ride repair jobs.

BikeGlow Safety Light - A 10', 2oz, waterproof light tube that you wrap around your bike frame. At $24.95 (+ shipping) you'll want one for each bike, and one to wear to your next rave.

Stem Captain - How about a clock, compass, thermometer, or even a photo in your stem cap?

Arundel Bottle Cages - Perhaps the best bottle cages on the planet.

Re-Cycled Accessories - A wide arrange of jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts.

Bicycle Home and Office Decorations - Nice, artful decorations for the home and office.

Official UCI Race Footage - Even if the winter weather keeps the cyclist on your list indoors, he or she can pass the time with these videos featuring many of the major Tours of the pro calendar.

Road ID Elite - For the fashion conscious among us, the Road ID Wrist Elite is an excellent way to carry your emergency contact information, whether your riding your bike, running or attending a board meeting. Makes a great conversation starter....

Octopus Caps - Makers of hand made cycling caps and apparel.

Twin Six - Ultra cool cycling related tees and cycling accessories

Competitive Cyclist Gift Cards - If they can't find what they want here, they don't need anything. Available in $10 to $10,000 (If you're looking to spend $10k on someone, but not sure who, PM me--Xela).

Real Cyclist - road oriented website with gift certificates available from $25 to $5,000.

Hulk N Roll - the mountain bike site with gift certificates from $25 to $5000

·
12,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Gifts $50 and up

Craft - Since 1977, Craft of Sweden has designed clothing to work with every body in every climate. Plenty of options to keep you comfy outdoors this winter.

Elevengear - Jerseys that are so creative, you really need to visit the site and see for yourself. They also offer some items like shirts, beanies, and a cool thermal bike mug that fit the $20-ish and under category.

Primal Wear - The king of creative jerseys. Themes include rock bands, beers, military, and their classic line includes the "must have" tuxedo jersey.

Lezyne Floor Pumps - Not only are these pumps extremely well made, they're beautiful too.

Exposure Lights - high quality, super-bright, self-contained headlights and taillights. On sale *here*, looks like free shipping too!

Twin Six - cool jerseys and technical wear

Gore Bike Wear - super-nice jerseys, jackets, bibs, shorts, arm warmers, etc. many featuring Gore's unbeatable wind and water protection.

Loeka - chic cycling apparel for the ladies.

Outlaw Earth - well-made, American-made messenger bags

Gyrobike - a much cooler alternative to putting training wheels on a kid's bike

Cycling in Flanders - a hassle free cycling vacation in Belgium and surrounding countries organized by TwoSpoke's own, Flanderscycling.

Real Cyclist - road oriented website with gift certificates available from $25 to $5,000.

Hulk N Roll - the mountain bike site with gift certificates from $25 to $5000

·
Pedaling Old Man
68 Posts
You guys are going to bankrupt me!!!

·
GiddyUp
337 Posts
I agree with your assessment of Arundel bottle cages. I have a side-loader on my road bike with a sloping top tube which makes it hard to use a standard cage. Also would love to try out those wool socks some day. And a Road ID will be in the stocking for me and my wife this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts