Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope it's not too over the top but I implemented a Supporting Membership subscription. It's in an Announcement on each forum.

I've exhausted about all the free options I have in terms of getting the word out about TS. I think it would be great to advertise on other websites but the little ad revenue the site brings in doesn't give us much to play with.

I priced it pretty low and it includes a decal. I know other cycling forums have them and I've seen criticism. I at no point am looking to limit free accounts. This is more angled towards a donation with perks then as this super awesome new account.

:):):)

·
Premium Member
12,350 Posts
Do we get some sort of fancy icon next to our name? And I'm going to do a semi-hijack of this thread, and remind everyone that any external links they can put out there on their own sites will help Dean grow this site.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
I'm in. The hours upon hours I spend reading this site I would have easily spent on periodicals that cost at least $10 a pop. Not to mention the hassle of the dudes at the shop looking at me like I'm an idiot every time I ask a question. I know I am, there I dealt with it.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Opps I forgot that if a Moderator upgrades it takes you out of Moderator role.

Appreciate the support!
I guess that answers the question I sent you earlier. Also, I guess that's why mine and Hop's screennames are back to green.

·
♥'s Bicycles
499 Posts
I guess that answers the question I sent you earlier. Also, I guess that's why mine and Hop's screennames are back to green.
I'll need your "red club" membership cards and top-secret decoder rings back. I don't care how much money you give to the website, without the red name you can't be in the club. Sorry. :p

·
Cranking Old Guy
712 Posts
I'll buy in, what do we get?

You'll have to mail stuff to my California address then it will take months for me to get it.

·
Slowin it up.
4,299 Posts
No time limit between posting or searching.
This is the feature I like the best.

Also a decal. And some other site features.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Ok, really stupid question. Where do I go to sign up for this? I really want to spend my ten bucks to support the site, especially since I will now be spending more time here, but where?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts