Two Spoke Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,948 Posts
Thanks, I'll try "Bike Forum". Didn't do that because there is another site with that name. .....

The other Bike Forum site used to have a mobile app but it was absolutely horrible. Looked and felt like a high school programming project. Typing in Bike Forum will no longer bring up that app since it's no longer available after numerous complaints.

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
The other Bike Forum site used to have a mobile app but it was absolutely horrible. Looked and felt like a high school programming project. Typing in Bike Forum will no longer bring up that app since it's no longer available after numerous complaints.
But it will indeed get you the Twospoke app!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I want to clarify things... This is all Austin's fault ;)

Jk sorry if that wasn't funny it was an attempt at humour. Austin is always nice and helpful so I figured blame him. ;)

·
Two skinny J's
21,806 Posts
I want to clarify things... This is all Austin's fault ;)

Jk sorry if that wasn't funny it was an attempt at humour. Austin is always nice and helpful so I figured blame him. ;)

It's always his fault and now he's on vacation:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
You know that. I didn't know that. So, I wasted time and others were frustrated because it wasn't listed properly in Play Store.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Well....after all this the Two Spoke App doesn't meet security requirements. It is written for an earlier version of Android and demands access to such things as Contacts, Wi-Fi Network and names of devices connected to the network. There are other requirements as well. It is written much like a covert marketing data gathering tool

Such uncontrolled access is unfriendly and unacceptable.

I will continue to use Two Spoke (by whatever name) because the people here are great. By my use I will contribute to Two Spoke's income stream. But, giving up all my contacts and other information that has nothing to do with this site is a gaping security and privacy breach.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,288 Posts
Well....after all this the Two Spoke App doesn't meet security requirements. It is written for an earlier version of Android and demands access to such things as Contacts, Wi-Fi Network and names of devices connected to the network. There are other requirements as well. It is written much like a covert marketing data gathering tool

Such uncontrolled access is unfriendly and unacceptable.

I will continue to use Two Spoke (by whatever name) because the people here are great. By my use I will contribute to Two Spoke's income stream. But, giving up all my contacts and other information that has nothing to do with this site is a gaping security and privacy breach.
With all the danger why even use the app? Just stay in the "safety zone" that is your computer..........as if. Don't use your credit cards anywhere either because there goes all your personal info....all those readers are rigged.

pssssssssssttt.........anybody that wants your info that bad already has it.

Reactions: rushlake
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.