Two Spoke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated

Got me the Ortlieb ultimate 6 Plus handlebar bags small for my Soma Saga disc Touring Bicycle

Note: my Revlatedesigns harness with accessory bar mount on handlebars and Sea to summit dry bag with my Big Agnes lost dog 30° F degree sleeping bag didn't work on my New Soma Saga disc Touring Bicycle. And so on friday 5-21-2021 I have gone to REI co-op in San Diego, California to return the revelatedesigns harness and the accessory bag

No more Revelatedesigns harness with accessory bar mount on handlebars and Sea to summit dry bag with my Big Agnes lost dog 30° F degree sleeping bag on my New Soma Saga disc Touring Bicycle. And I'm waiting for one more item to come from Amazon to finish it

·
Deranged Touring Cyclist
5,480 Posts
Look like it's coming together nicely! Any touring plans in your future?

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look like it's coming together nicely! Any touring plans in your future?
10-2021 for my bike touring plans in the future is getting on the Amtrak Train from LA, CA to Austin, TX then ride on and off on the Southern Tier Bike route to Tampa, FL to see my MOM... then Amtrak Train from Orlando, FL to Philly, PA then to the Pocono MTNS on 4-2022

Stealth Bike Camping in San Diego County in California

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,028 Posts
I'm between Austin and Houston. If you lemme know the route I could bust out the gravel bike and ride with you for a day and have wife meet where I bid you adios and put the bike on her car to get back home. Also could have her drop me off to meet up if not passing by close enough for me to ride from house. Sounds like a cool adventure and the right time to do it. Our house could also turn into a rest stop overnight as well depending on the route. Need more detail on the Austin to Louisiana part of the journey........

·
YAY BAIKS!
1,576 Posts
How is it getting around by AmTrack? I checked fares to get down on the Natchez Trace and it was like 24 hrs just from Ohio.

·
Spin Spin Spin
4,028 Posts
I rode on Amtrak 36 hrs from Houston to LA with surfboard and a mountain bike......................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts